Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another interesting site

I discovered instructables yesterday, and I think it's pretty cool. I do have to say, though, that I'm not sure whether the general public really needs to know how to create a high-voltage supply. I mean, do we really need more ways to wreak havoc and destruction?

Here's another one that my friend Shanon passed along to me. Click on the "blog blog blog" link at the bottom, and watch the video titled "Life=Risk" from May 28. It's pretty inspiring! To view the video directly, go to the youtube site.

1 comment:

men’s leather wallets said...

The large size can match a range of items which would in any other case have to be brought by hand or in an mixture of clumsy bags. Subjects like men’s leather wallets and cell phones can be gathered in inner pockets so that they will not demolish the line of a nice pair of pants, while the user can also stow things he or she might need to use over the course of a day.Designer handbags and purses