Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some nonsense, just for fun!

I've written a few nonsense poems that I decided to share. I'm including each in a separate post to make it easier to read them individually. They've been hanging around for a while, and I haven't done anything else with them yet, so this seems like a good opportunity to "publish" them.

I had a lot of fun writing them, and I hope you enjoy reading them. Let me know what you think!

(And yes, this is how I'm using my linguistics degree. Useful, no?)

1 comment:

3rd rock from the sun dvd collection said...

Christmas is coming, combine with great happiness and long-awaited reunion…This is a festival for all of us to enjoy our life, to appreciate this year’s harvest and growth, to share all the happiness and bitters with our family, our friends. Let`s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days", today. In order to share this happiest time in a year, our website takes the role as Santa to send you the most sincere blessing and the most meaningful gift…Come to dvdbestonline to collect what you want, and we’ll send them to your hands with totally free shipping.
3rd rock from the sun dvd collection