Monday, October 13, 2008

Thingamabrarians

LibraryThing is a wonderful tool for those of us who have a lot of books. Since I just (well, okay, two months ago) moved into a new house, I’ve been cataloging my books as I unpack. Granted, I’ve only unpacked two of my many boxes of books, so I’ve got a long way to go, but I’m having fun!

For anyone else who has a few “too many” books (like there’s really such a thing), LibraryThing is a good tool. I like that you’re not limited to using it for books you own; you can create a list of books you want to read, books you’ve read but don’t own, books you’ve sold—whatever you can come up with. I've found it really helpful that I can sort by author, title, publication date, etc. It's helping me find gaps in my collection (or, possibly just boxes I haven't unpacked yet).

Check out my list and see what you think!

1 comment:

buy cheap duffel bags said...

Designer handbags and purses
This allows the traveler to pack them like duffel, but roll them through an airport like wheeled luggage. It also increases the bag's durability. Some of these rolling duffel bags can even be detached from their hard frame for convenience.
buy cheap duffel bags